Friday, June 20, 2008

{EDITING IN PROCESS.}

{I'll post about the day anytime tomorrow}



Anna and I studied at the beach today,



and saw the most glorious sunset ever. The sky was illuminated with the glowing redness of the sun.

I swear its the first time I've seen such a magnificent and wonderful one.




The sunset




































Isn't it just marvellous? I felt so happy then, really.


My mom says we're really really lucky to have seen such a beautiful sunset (you don't get to see sunsets everyday on beaches, let alone such a splendid one)

It was so peaceful, tranquil, serene...the light pinkish glow of the sky helped to lessen my headache, and the fiery globe didn't make me hot at all. Along with the pretty clouds, we took pictures...







I'm not telling you the secret on how we took this! :D


the beach is sad ): can you see the face?


:D her brilliant idea;


and yup, annaemma and emmaanna! (the completed one is right on top)




We walked home in the dark, singing many many songs.



i just really wanted everybody to see the beautiful sunset before anything else.

Its enough to cheer you up!




Any way the wind blows....

No comments: